Find the internal Ip adress.
Download pingpt.zip here and run it on your computer, and then you can see the internal ip adress of the box.
What does the ADS-B package contain?
The standard ADS-B package contains the following items. Remember we can always customize it to your needs.
ADS-B receiver box
Outside ADS-B antenna
Antenna cable 20 m.
Active GPS antenna with 3 m. cable
Network cable 0.5 m.
Is the ADS-B receiver transmitting anything?
No. The ADS-B receiver is not transmitting anything at all. It is a passive ADS-B antenna and receiver, so it is only receiving information from the aircrafts within its reach.
Is the ADS-B information public?
No. The information is not public, it is only accessible for you as customer or hosting provider.
What are the specifications of the ADS-B receiver?
- Dimensions: 210 mm (W), 150 mm (D), 74 mm (H).
- Weight: 1.450 gr.
- Supply voltage/power: 115/230VAC 50/60Hz 10VA.
What are the specifications of the ADS-B antenna?
Our brand new ADS-B antenna, we are using for world wide installations.
- CXL 1090-1LW is a 0 dBd, vertically polarized, omnidirectional base station and marine antenna, which covers the 1090 MHz band.
- Provided with the sturdy “LW” mast mount – a lightweight, multipurpose, epoxy-coated mounting bracket made of non-corrosive aluminium.
- Especially designed for ADS-B aerial surveillance.
- The accompanying U-bolts and fittings are made of stainless steel.
- To be mounted on vertical or horizontal mast tubes, 16 to 54 mm in outer diameter.
- The cable can be led either on the outside or along the inside of the mast tube.
- Large bandwidth with respect to both SWR and gain.
- The carefully designed, broad-banded antenna element is sealed in a high-quality,conical glass fibre tube with low wind-load, which will ensure performance undisturbed by corrosive environments.
- To substantially reduce noise caused by atmospherical discharges, all metal parts in the antenna are DC-grounded. Consequently, the antenna shows a DC-short across the coaxial cable.
- The CXL 1090-1LW is a vibration-proof, lightweight, slim-line, corrosion resistant, modern style base station and marine antenna.
Ground Plane Colinear 3×1/1A
- Dimensions: 555 mm (H)
- Weight: With bracket 400 gr. Without bracket 288 gr.
- Design Frequency: 1090 MHz (ADS-B system)
No internet connection?
The ADS-B receiver requires an active cable internet connection, but if that is not possible we are able to provide you with a 4G modem. Just remember that you wont be able to access the ADS-B data yourself if using a 4G modem connection.
Is it possible to place the ADS-B receiver outside?
Yes. It is possible to place the ADS-B receiver out using an Fibox installation, where the ADS-B receiver is placed within the Fibox. On the image underneath here, we have also installed a 4G modem for internet connection.
Is our ADS-B data safe?
The ADS-B network solution utilizes security levels comparable to other industry standard security solutions based on a hardened Linux operating system. Public access to the network is not possible and data is delivered to a secure, redundant AIR SUPPORT A/S server (plug’n’play security). AIR SUPPORT A/S will cooperate with you as an ADS-B network solution partner on any security-related issues.
No signal/connection to GPS antenna?
When installing the small GPS antenna always remember to tighten the GPS connector all the way in. Finish tighten it using a tool. If the GPS antenna is not receiving data from any satellites we will need a GPS extension cable.
The GPS extender cable can be ordered in custom lenght, but the standard cable is 10 meters long. Please contact our ADS-B personal for ordering an extender.