Our brand new ADS-B antenna, we are using for world wide installations.
- CXL 1090-1LW is a 0 dBd, vertically polarized, omnidirectional base station and marine antenna, which covers the 1090 MHz band.
- Provided with the sturdy “LW” mast mount – a lightweight, multipurpose, epoxy-coated mounting bracket made of non-corrosive aluminium.
- Especially designed for ADS-B aerial surveillance.
- The accompanying U-bolts and fittings are made of stainless steel.
- To be mounted on vertical or horizontal mast tubes, 16 to 54 mm in outer diameter.
- The cable can be led either on the outside or along the inside of the mast tube.
- Large bandwidth with respect to both SWR and gain.
- The carefully designed, broad-banded antenna element is sealed in a high-quality,conical glass fibre tube with low wind-load, which will ensure performance undisturbed by corrosive environments.
- To substantially reduce noise caused by atmospherical discharges, all metal parts in the antenna are DC-grounded. Consequently, the antenna shows a DC-short across the coaxial cable.
- The CXL 1090-1LW is a vibration-proof, lightweight, slim-line, corrosion resistant, modern style base station and marine antenna.
Ground Plane Colinear 3×1/1A
- Dimensions: 555 mm (H)
- Weight: With bracket 400 gr. Without bracket 288 gr.
- Design Frequency: 1090 MHz (ADS-B system)